Sunday 20 January 2013

Mac studio fix fluid



Hello everyone!:)
                      This is my first ever blog post, i thought i would join in with the whole blog thing since i LOVE makeup and thought i would share my love of makeup. I'm going to start my first review on mac studio fix fluid. I have this wonderful foundation in the shade NW20. I have tried so many different foundations and I keep going back to this one. It goes on so smoothly and evenly. It has quite a thick consistency but it's easy to blend. To apply it I use the real techniques expert face brush as this gives a nice full coverage and flawless look. The only downside is you have to buy the pump, for the price you would expect a pump but other than that it's fabulous! I got mine from mac for £21.50 (+ £4.00 pump)

       katie x

1 comment:

  1. I love your Instagram so much, and I love your blog just as much, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your blogposts!
    Lots of love olivia ( dollysnowflake@blogspot.com ) xx

    ReplyDelete