Tuesday 29 October 2013

mac mineralise skin finish natural

hello everyone,
          sorry for the lack of posts but I am extremely lazy and I am also on holidays but I thought I'd get my ass in gear and do a blogpost (yay). I have this powder in the shade medium, I absolutely love it! if you are having a good skin day you could just put a wee bit of concealer on and this powdered sweeped over the top, but for me I don't have many 'good skin days' so I normally go the whole hog foundation and powder. This powder is quite heavy but it really gives your foundation a flawless finish and makes it last a lot longer than it would without powder! This powder doesn't give a completely matte finish unlike the rimmel stay matte, but it does dull down shine. I got this powder from debenhams at the mac counter for £22 
                          I hope everyone is having a good half term, Katie x

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful :)
    I love your blog & instagram and have nominated you for a Liebster award!
    To find out more about it heres the link to the post on my blog http://maisietee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/nominations-liebster-awards-2013.html

    Maisie xxxx

    ReplyDelete