Tuesday 28 January 2014

benefit

hello!
       benefit make up never fails to impress me with their makeup, apart from the amazing packaging on every product the quality of every product is always insanely good. 
the benefit hello flawless foundation has been one of my favourite foundations for a while. It blends so nicely and doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup in the slightest. Only negative is that the shade the benefit lady matched me with is a tad too dark. 
Watts up highlighter is also a wee favourite of mine (funny enough) it's like a stick which feels so wrong when you're putting it on your face, it's like putting pritt stick on your face. But apart from that it makes your skin look super healthy and glowing. It comes with a wee sponge on the end to blend it and yeah, I really like it.
Fine one one is like watts up in the pritt stick department. This is a cream blusher in a stick. It has 3 shades in it that blend together and make the most perfect colour. There is a lighter colour which works for highlighting and blush. It blends nicely and makes your skin look good.
Last but in no means least, the porefessional. Probably my favourite thing from benefit. I got this little tube in May and I use it everyday and it's still going strong. It's a creamy primer which fills in your pores and makes your foundation go on so nicely. If you're not too keen on the expensive price tag that comes with this beauty definitely try out the maybelline baby skin primer, its hard to pick which one out of the porefessional and baby skin which I like more.

        have a good night, Katie x

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of the Fine One One but it sounds really good! I'll have a look into that :) xx

    ReplyDelete